Freitag, 25. Januar 2008

Linköping 2008 - I am back

Now after having realized that obviously everybody in my environment informs the rest of the world about his or her life, I decided to do the same. At least this can help to balance my weakness of not keeping up any contact to people at home...... I know and I am sorry....

Back in Linköping then... The first 6 months were amazing, I felt feelings I never thought I would have, met friends that I hope will never disappear from my life and travelled around the world (well at least almost....)

Now I am back after the christmas break and things are different, not too different, but the fact that some people already left and new ones arrived is noticeable.

Nevertheless I experienced the first week as a truly amazing one, being back with the parmiggiano family, being taken care of by my spanish mum/ sweet heart leyri and having learnt that bullshit city is not only a city but since 2008 a religion, I am overwhelmed....

Next week some people will leave and that will cause gaps, at least thats true for some of them....Mmmhhh we all know what I am talking about, right...

I feel kind of relieved because I finished my second paper, but surprise, surprise a lot of others to come in the following weeks..

Now I am waiting for the Pope to arrive so that we can finally go to the gym, by the way another virtue I gained since living in Sweden...

Well, thanks for sharing my thoughts and from now on I try to keep you up to date..

Keine Kommentare: